General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Kits

I have looked into having club kits designed by Hincapie Sportswear and I would like gather an idea of how many of you would be interested in this. Once a design is created and approved club members will be able to purchase what they want via a team page where you will pay for your items and have them item shipped directly to you. The more members that purchase items would result in lower prices for all of us. I believe the Axis line from Hincapie is a viable option and you can take a look at this line at Hincapie's webpage. Those of you that would be interested in this please let me know so I can advise you of a price once the design of the kit is done.

Thanks

http://hincapiecustom.com/product-category/axis/

Re: Club Kits

I'd be in.

I would like a new club kit (design to be approved). Please put me down as a definite possible.

I would also be interested. I didn't see any pricing do we have a rough idea of what they would cost?

Thanks for working on this Demond - count on 2 Lovetts.

Many of us are pretty committed to the MOAB kits. Just an alternative thought... how about asking MOAB to create a MBC/MOAB version of their kits?