General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2017 Election Results for the MBC

Hey Nan - There was very good discussion regarding host the HOT. I'm sorry you missed it.

The HOT is our primary fund raiser for the club. With the money we raise, we support 3 or 4 advocacy groups, pay for insurance that covers the club and the members in case of an accident on a club ride, pays a good portion if not all of our expenses for off the bike events, covers mileage awards, make donations to the churches we ride from on a regular basis, and a whole host of little things here and there.

If we stop the HOT - We would become primarily a member dues supported club - and we would need to then re-evaluate our financial objectives and live within our budget.

If you or anyone else like to discuss this in more detail, you are more than welcome to call me - my phone number is on the officer page.

I want to hear from each of you - thus the Survey. Please let me know your thoughts.

We plan to make a decision at our December 12 officers meeting at my house. This is an open meeting and members are welcome.

Sarah

Re: 2017 Election Results for the MBC

Thanks for providing the info even though I missed the discussion.
Thank you,
NMac