General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Annual Chili Ride! January 9 - Coon Hunters Club - Routes

I nominate Larry Kirk for said sacrifice.

The way I choose to look at it is we have 53% chance of dry at 9:00, 51% chance of dry at 10:00 44% chance of dry at 11:00 - etc etc...it's perspective. Bring your rain jackets just in case I'm wrong. :)

It will be dry and warm in side the building and we will eat chili and hand out awards and celebrate cycling in Middle Tennessee!!

(and I'd rather sacrifice Bob, I like Larry)

Bob it is. Winner Winner Chili Dinner. I like Larry too.

Not to worry

Junkman fixed it for you.

Re: Not to worry

Thank you Bob. Weather was almost perfect. Could have used a little sunshine. But I'll take it.

Re: Not to worry

Thank you Bob. Weather was almost perfect. Could have used a little sunshine. But I'll take it.

The forecast needs to change. Somebody needs to sacrifice to the weather gods so we don't; get rained out.

I think whoever believes the sacrifice is necessary, should volunteer themselves. Bob and Larry are the best! Love them both!

Thankfully, no sacrifices were needed and we get to keep Bob and Larry one more year! - the weather was perfect - the food was delicious, and the company was the best! So good to see everyone out there today. Looking forward to the Annual Cary Way Kick Off Ride - April 9! Mark your calendars!!