General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Crash on Porterfirld Hill Road

An Update on Helen Cerro. She had a bad wreck on the last curve going down Porterfield Hill Road. No broken bones. No head trauma. She has a cracked helmet and the most wicked road rash I have ever seen on her right elbow and leg. A big thank you to Janey Drye for getting help on the scene and to Ernest Smith for relaying messages to the rest of the group. And the Tolberts for bringing dry clothes to the hospital. And to my sugar lump for riding back to the church via cainsville pike to get the truck and picking up our bikes. Ya'll be careful out there. On the Plus side we can now cross ambulance ride off our bucket list.

Kellee

Re: Crash on Porterfirld Hill Road

Sorry to hear this, heal quickly!

We went down that hill before you guys got there and commented on what a wicked curve it is. So very glad to hear that there are no breaks, but it sounds very painful!

Thank you all for all your beautiful messages. Thank you in special to all the people who stand by my side while the ambulance arrived. And thank so much to my best friend, nurse,jocker Kelle I can't thank you enough for all that you did for me, I really felt that my mom was taking care of me..love you all.
Ze6vue