General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Foglights Foodhouse Ride - Saturday - July 18 - RSVP by midnight Tuesday July 14

Are you planning to ride from The Foglight Foodhouse on Saturday and enjoy a delicious meal on the back porch? Then I need to hear from you.

RSVP Required – Reply here or send an email to me with your meal choice of steak, chicken or salmon and number attending with you – respond by midnight, Tuesday July 14!

It is time once again to visit a great place to eat & relax after a lovely bike ride.....join us Saturday July 18th at the Foglight Foodhouse! You may select steak, chicken or salmon. The cost for members is $10 and non-members is $20. You may pay me at the Foodhouse. We plan to eat around 11:45AM.

This is a rain or shine event – in case of rain we will still meet and eat.

I’ll lead the long ride...45 miles http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3405493
(with two main store stops, leaves from Foglight at 8:30am)

Bill Heim is leading the short ride and will post details on the message board soon.

We will caravan to Foglight from Super Wal-Mart at the corner of Rutherford Blvd. and John Bragg Hwy (park by gas station)...Meet at 6:45...Leave at 7:00AM sharp! It is 51 miles to Foglight from there.

The owner of Foglight has asked us to please not pee behind the restaurant where his residence is located.

Sarah
615-202-3072

Re: Foglights Foodhouse Ride - Saturday - July 18 - RSVP by midnight Tuesday July 14

My fry cook and I plan to ride. We prefer salmon. Will there be a shorter ride?

Re: Foglights Foodhouse Ride - Saturday - July 18 - RSVP by midnight Tuesday July 14

I'll put you down - Bill is leading a 20 something route. See you there!