General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday, May 2 Ride from Wartrace Park

Saturday, May 2nd, ride will leave from Winnette Ayers Park in Wartrace, TN. the park is on the right on Hwy 269 as you are coming into Wartrace from Christiana / Murfreesboro. The ride will leave at 8:00 AM sharp and is a 40 mile ride. There is one big hill and several rollers. The only store I'm aware of is the 82 market in Bell Buckle but this is only about 5 miles into the ride so bring plenty of sport's drink and energy bars. For those who want extra miles here is a suggestion: ride from Bell Buckle to meet us and this will add about 11 miles to my route (just a suggestion)

No sweep but I will make sure that everyone gets back safe that rides the route I have posted here (not extra miles). I will have plenty of cue sheets available for all who ride.

This is an absolutely beautiful and fun route that I ride all the time. The link is as follows: www.ridewithgps.com/routes/7541817.

Hope to see you Saturday,

Jono Sims

Re: Saturday, May 2 Ride from Wartrace Park

Actually there are two big hills and lots of rollers (I forgot about the big hill on 269 before Happy Valley)

Re: Saturday, May 2 Ride from Wartrace Park

Thanks Jono. That was a great ride through some beautiful countryside. Looking forward to doing it again!