General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Foglight ride & eat--Saturday, Oct 4th

I am in. Chicken (NO SALT!!) on anything of mine (medical reasons)

Cary

Got it! Do you want me to put in for an order to go for your wife?

Ros- who is this question for?

Cary, last year you picked up a to go order for your wife per Edward. Do you want to do the same? I'll put it down now.

Ros..........I see several errors in the route cue sheets as compared to the map and was wondering if "Ride with Gps" populate the cue sheets or do you enter all the info manually? Can the cue sheets be edited?

These routes appear to be the same routes that we rode last year and some that rode the short route were not thrilled with riding Laurel Creek rd. I think that a dog got too close to at least one rider.

I live in the in the Bone Cave/ Rock Island area and can help if needed.

Tuck Woodring

Hi Tuck! Thanks for your help. I was on the long route last year & was unaware of any issues on the short route. You may adjust as needed. Thanks!

Ros- I thought the question might be for me. No need for a to go box for Dianne. I am grilling out for her on Sat. evening. Edward has a good memory.
See you at Wally world Sat. morning.

Rock On!

Hi Tuck! Will you be posting a gps link of the new short route?

Ros...........Can I create a new route without the $50 joining fee on "ride with gps"? I was unable to correct the cue sheets so I am copying to Word and correcting them that way.
Tuck
vwoodring@blomand.net

Is the route changing?

You can create a new route without paying money to ride with gps. You can be a free member and make routes. Just create a username and password.

To begin.... Just type in the start location and start drawing your new route. It will create the cue sheet as you create. Just make sure to click on the roads in the direction of your turn and NOT at the intersection.

Make sure you save the route. Then post the link to it here .

I'm feeling a little nervous about this route. Not because of dogs. What is wrong with Laurel Creek Road?

Kellee

I'm in.

Please add your name & food choice, thanks!