General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Andy Ford

I just spoke w/ Larry Kirk who visited with Andy at the hospital formerly known as MTMC - I believe it's now St. Thomas Rutherford....anyhow - Andy has been admitted to room 432 - has a 6 broken ribs, a punctured lung, and broken collar bone.

He was descending the steep side of Lynch rather fast - but as he attempted to slow down at the curve, he said his seat post broke - sending him air born approximately 60 feet into some high weeds. Several folks rode past, but couldn't hear him yelling for assistance. He was able to get himself and his bike closer to the road - where Ros and Paul eventually found him.

Larry says that Andy is in good spirits - but will probably spend a couple of days at the hospital. Keep him and his wife Mary in your thoughts and prayers.

Y'all be safe out there!

Sarah

Re: Update on Andy Ford

Sorry to hear this. Andy and Mary are in my prayers.

Hey Andy, I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry about your accident. I pray you heal quickly with minimal pain. Jono Sims

Hi Andy...just found out about your crash...OUCH!!! I'll keep you in my prayers for a quick recovery.If I can do anything...just yell...take care...Dave

Andy - I just returned from a trip and learned about your accident. Sounds like your out of the hospital now, but still mighty sore and banged up. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope to see you soon.