General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Incident on Harpeth/Peytonsville Road

Is the sheriff going to go get him? Setting aside the 3 foot rule, that's still 5 assaults. Don't let the sheriff tell you otherwise. They nailed another business owner from Franklin for doing something similar.

Mark B.

Sarah- thanks for your advocacy. I was pretty shook up by the incident, we were blessed that nobody was injured. The driver was aggressive and dangerous.
Janet

So glad no one was hurt. I agree with Janet- they should charge the driver with assult with a deadly weapon(which a truck/car is).

Happy Easter!

If you have this on film and the sheriff's office won't do anything I would consider a civil suit against the driver.

I had a very interesting conversation with Mr. Tom Perry this morning. The issue is not resolved just yet and may require me and those involved filing a formal complaint. But as Bill Heim has suggested, bad publicity for a business may be way more effective than a $50 fine for breaking the 3 foot law. I will keep you informed - but let it be said that Mr. Perry and his employee have ****** off the wrong grandma....I do not have video proof - but there is a very good possibility that Mr. Perry himself has video proof.

I will not ride again without my video camera.