General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Granville Ride Oct. 26-27

We need 4 more people or the ride will not happen. I have deposits from TWO people. If you want to go call or email me that you want to go and I will proceed with the ride. If I have not heard from 4 more people by friday 8:00pm The ride will be canceled. I was out of town last week and will be out of town Oct 12th - 19th. So Let me hear from you. This will be a great ride if it happens.

Re: Granville Ride Oct. 26-27

Hi Bill! Do you have our route for Thurs morning yet? I'm getting excited about it! Lascassas is so beautiful!

Susan

Steve and I are planning to go - will give you the deposit at the officers meeting tonight.

We have two B&B houses reserved for the weekend. Have room for eight more people. Ride is about 50 miles each way from Watertown leave the morning of Oct 26th at 8:00am. Let me know ASAP if you want to go and I will get the meal at the Sutton House added for you. It is a great weekend ride. Larry & Martha are doing a new route from last year. No one dropped don't let the 50 miles scare you away. Any CZ's out there it is very doable ride. Any questions just email and I will respond back.