General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Granville Ride Oct. 26-27

The Granville ride is on. We have enough for one B&B house now. Send checks to and pay to Bill Heim 2925 spain Hill rd Lascassas Tn 37085 for $70/person if it is more or less I will refund or get money as needed. I will be doing the Montains 2 Sea ride in NC next week so I will be out of pocket until Oct 7th or 8th. As of now we have both houses reserved for Oct 26th and I will make final reservations for the meals on Oct 10th. The more the better. It was a great ride and eat last year. Once we make reservation it is rain or shine.

Bill, count me in.

Jen

Bill- do they allow small well behaved dogs at the B/N/B?

If they do I might have a sag driver for us.

Cary

I will check it out. I already have a sag driver planned but we can have two ride in the sag vehicle. Nice little get a way for the sag drivers.

Last year the policy was no dogs. But maybe it has changed. Merlin slept in his van.

Cary no dogs in the B&B. So how many are you doing for the Granville ride.

Larry Kirk

Larry so how many are you doing for the ride.

Re: Larry Kirk

Only one

Re: Larry Kirk

I'm thinking 2 slovetts - but will confirm before the end of the weekend. Thanks for putting this together Bill!

Bill- I'll have to get back to you on that. No dogs may mean no Ways, we'll see.

My dog Merlin will be sleeping in my van. Does your dog play nice with old doggies?

Hello all I have made the reservation and a deposit for the TWO B&B houses. Also a week before I will make reservations at Sutton General Store for supper the night of Oct 26th. We have 8 people for sure and have room for 4 more people so if you plan on doing this ride get your money to me ASAP.

G.Anne- thanks for the offer!

Bill- The Ways will not be going.

Enjoy North Carolina ride next week!

Cary

Cary ! You've got a dog that can drive?!!

We have 8 going for sure room for 4 more. Let me hear from you. Great ride, eat and sleep over night.

Do you still have any spots remaining for the Granville ride?