General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
None club century. Sunday 15th.

Meeting at Christiana elementary 530. Ride leaving 6am.

Route is :
http://ridewithgps.com/routes/3272837

Re: None club century. Sunday 15th.

Might want to check the route around Hwy 41A and Bunker Hill Rd looks like it doubles back...could cause some confusion on a GPS.

Thanks will do..

Garrett, thanks for putting this together. I do have a couple of questions which may have been addressed on facebook, which I don't "do".
How many and where are the stops/stores? Is there an estimated pace for this ride or will there be fast/slow groups? You can email me at alanboland@bellsouth.net or call 828-817-5828 if you prefer. Thx again.

Allen there are about 2markets and 3 towns along route.. I am going to have to cancel my part as my wife has really good chance to have baby this weekend. Let me know if you'd still like to go and ill see who's all still rolling.. Planning to reschedual for third weekend in oct maybe. Sorry let me know what you need.

Congratulations to you and your wife...you may want to get some sleep while you still can! LOL.
Would you mind giving me a call Saturday afternoon to discuss? Since I don't do facebook, I would like to talk with you about this and rescheduled ride.
thanks, and again, congrats.

Get as much sleep as you can because life as you knew it it over. Congrats to you both. Have a joyful weekend.