General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fall Natchez Trace Tour.

All touring members

Natchez Trace Fall Tour.

Ride the complete Trace all 444 miles. Minimum of 4 riders to have a SAG vehicle. Leave from the BORO on Oct 12 2013 in the AM arrive in Natchez Mississippi 6/7 days later after a lovely ride down the trace. Stay in hotel, one night the rest will be camping, in Tupelo Mississippi one mile off the Trace. There are 5 bike only camp grounds. Will average about 60 miles/day. After the first day in TN it is relative flat. If you are interested Email me redoaktn@dtccom.net once there are a minimum of 4 riders I will start working out all the final details. I did this ride solo last year and it is a ride to remember only traffic was for about 1 hour in the early am in Tupelo the rest of the ride was great no hills of any consequence once you leave Tn. Email me and lets get this ride in the planning stage. Here is the route to see if you would like it I cannot get the hyper link to work so just copy and paste to your browser. http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1184089

Bill

Re: Fall Natchez Trace Tour.

Count me in on the annual Return of the Nun Burner Tour. The persimmones will be ripe by then and we shall live off the land. We can supplement our diet by snagging gar and gators in Ross Barnett Lake, eating fried baloney at Rock Springs, chicken parts in Tupelo, crawdads in Port Gibson, and BBQ everywhere else.

I now know who is the Wizzard of the saddle. Sounds like we have at least 4 for sure now hope for more. We may turn this into an annual club ride. The food selection sounds just awesome can't wait. I have not had fried baloney in years.

Bill-Hardee's serves it every morning on homemade biscuits.