General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1st Annual Cary Way Kick Off Ride

We had at least 80 riders today at our annual Kick Off ride, which is officially now the Cary Way Kick Off Ride.

Thank you Cary for all that you have given to this bike club over the years. We appreciate you very much.

Thanks to all who came out to ride today. Good routes, good food, and good friends.

See you out there again real soon!

Sarah

Re: 1st Annual Cary Way Kick Off Ride

Thanks MBC- great ride- yippee ride season is here!

And seeing Don Holder again made it extra special.

Yes seeing Don was a good surprise. Don hope to see you on a bike real soon.

GREAT to see everyone ! It was fantastic to see all the people in the club ! Thanks again to every ones support and cards and prayers and coming by!! Guys it means a lot!!! What a great presentation By Sarah and a Big thanks to Todd for coming out!!! What a guy! Haven't got to see him since the Harpeth river ride 2 years ago .. Can't wait to get back on the bike with you all!!! Bill I will be glad to make any phone calls or help you with any social media or road sign painting or getting some sponsors. Let me know how I can be of help! Don

Don I will take you up on the offer to help on the Hot. Thanks.

Thank you Sarah for all that you do.

I concur with the above statements. Great to kick off the ride season with everyone!

What a great day... Helmet - $50.00; Shoes - $120.00; Gloves - $35.00. Saddle - $150.00; Bike - $2800.00; Riding with all my friends and seeing Don Holder ---PRICELESS!! Great ride Sarah and Jason. Loved it all! See you on the road.