General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday Ride - Icycle Third (Second Attempt)

Hey All-

Saturday's weather looks much more agreeable for bike riding this week. :) I plan to do the ride I posted last week.

Where- Barfield Cresent Park, Murfreesoro (park in lot by big pavilion on road to Widerness Center)
When- 9:00 am sharp

Here's a link to the route -

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2049418

I'll bring a few cue sheets with me.

Hope to see you Saturday!

Re: Saturday Ride - Icycle and Icycle Half (Second Attempt)

We'll take another shot at the century and the half as well. Kim's 1/3 leaves at 9am, but the 100 and 50 routes will leave at 8am.

Where- Barfield Cresent Park, Murfreesoro (park in lot by big pavilion on road to Widerness Center)
When- 8am sharp

Print your own cue sheets here:

Icycle Route: Stores at 21, 46, 86, and 95.
Icycle 2

New this year:
Half Icycle Route: Stores at 21 and 33
Icycle Half

Re: Saturday Ride - Icycle and Icycle Half (Second Attempt)

Mark do you know if anyone is planning on doing the half. I was thinking about it and did not want to go if I was going to be riding solo. Thanks

Calling Half riders

I'm not sure who may be planning on the half. Half riders, can you post up?

Re: Calling Half riders

Definitely just 50 for me. Couldn't even begin to try a century this time of year.

Re: Saturday Ride - Icycle Third (Second Attempt)

Thanks, Kim. Gonna try it.

i WILL BE THERE FOR THE icycle third.

I'm in for the third too!

OK - Doug is able and Stacey is willing to try. I haven't done 35 miles in about 3 months. See you in the morning! I will need a que sheet - we don't have any ink in the printer! Thanks!

Good ride Kim !=18 people turned out for the 35 mile ride. Great weather for a bike ride in mid January.

Great day! Thanks to everyone who came out! And thanks to Mark Bartelson for a great route!

Re: Saturday Ride - Icycle 100

Congrats to Yukio on riding his second century, a great start to 2013! Thanks for to Mark for putting it on and to all who came out- great memories!

Make that 21 for icicle 3. Three more started at 10 and rode same route. Thanks, Kim very nice route, lots of flat.