General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday, September 9 & Wine Ride -- 4pm @ Arrington Vineyard

Oh man. This sounds like so much fun. I'll be on BRAT but when they have their wine tasting party, I'll think of you guys... drink a glass for me!

This looks fun. See you on Sunday. Wife and daughter will come at 6pm.

Re: Medium route link

The medium route link in my original post has some extra characters in it, so it doesn't work. Here's the correct link for the medium route:

Medium Route - 25.3 Miles

Sounds like a fun time. Will be doing the BRAT but will be thinking of the group.

See ya there!

Looks like I will be at work, but I am hoping some of the other members of the URSlowRiders Jack and Back team will join you for the fun.

Food / Medium Route Link (again)

I didn't find anyone that could bring pizza, so feel free to bring a sandwich. There's a subway at the gas station in Triune. I'll have a cooler you can leave your sandwiches in.

And here's attempt 3 at the medium route:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1672462

Anyone planning to do the 17 or 25 route at more of a CZ pace? I don't have GPS on the bike and don't know the area all that well. My wife would probably not mind doing a food run for you Mark if we go. She'd be killing time during the ride anyways.

Yes, I will do the 17 or 25 mile route. Recovery ride for yesterday's metric.

Re: Thanks ride leaders Mark & Lisa!

Perfect ending to a perfect ride! The sunset from Arrington was spectacular and it was really nice to see everyone and meet their families after the ride. Let's do that again soon!

Agreed! Had an awesome time on my first club ride. Particular thanks to Mark and his wife for looking out for me and the great group I got the pleasure to meet and finish the ride with. Hope to see you all again some time soon - I'm terrible with names, especially when dealing with those climbs, so if you're one of the riders I paced with, I'd appreciate you giving it a mention so I can join you on other rides.

Thanks all!

Jeremy,you finished with Jen, Cindy & Lynn. Also partly with Nancy & David who did not cut it short like we did. It was very nice to meet you. Hope to see you again soon.

Perfect, thanks Jen!