General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOT 100 Volunteer Tech Tee

If you are a HOT 100 Volunteer or are thinking of volunteering - today is the last day to turn in your t-shirt size to be guaranteed a free short sleeve tech-tee for working. Anyone who volunteers after today, or turns in the size after today will get a short sleeve cotton t-shirt. Be sure to let your Coordinator know what you want.

If you plan to order the long sleeve tech tee - I need to know that today as well - Volunteers get a cut rate of $10 for the long sleeve.

Thank you!!

Anyone need any help?

I'll be glad to help out wherever I'm needed. Just holler! I'm an early bird and can get going early.

Susan B

Re: Anyone need any help?

Susan: we need rest sop volunteers. Two shifts available.

Re: Anyone need any help?

Kellee:

I'm an early bird so I'll take an early shift.

Re: HOT 100 Volunteer Tech Tee

X-large

I'd like to help out, but ride too.

I told Jennifer Dooley a medium - I'm working registration.

I am also working registration and asked Jennifer to put me in for a large.

Hi Sarah!

Please order a medium for me.

Thanks!

Susan B

Henri, Sara, and other registration workers:

I have given Sarah your shirt orders. Those of you who didn't order a long sleeve for $10, can give her that order. If you told me to order you one, I did that, too. (Henri, that includes you).

Thanks to all who have volunteered for Registration!

Jen

Ed has volunteered to drive sag, but not sure if Steve got his shirt size. It's a L and short sleeve only just in case he didn't get it to Steve.

I am driving SAG with Steve. XL for me.

I already volunteered..not sure who my team leader is...but I am a large(ss)...tks

Sarah,
I'm SAG too, didn't tell Steve shirt size, Large for me. Also will do a long sleeve too. Thanks, John

I am Sag as well I think I have already said but again large short sleeve and a large long sleeve as well.