General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thursday night ride

Since Mark B. is going to Hell, I will take on the role of the Thursday night ride leader this week. I wanted input from those that might come as to the starting spot. Patterson Baptist of Millers grocery? Based on the feedback, I will post the gps link on Wednesday evening. This is not a official club ride and there will be no sweeps. A good light and proper reflective gear is strongly recommended. This will be a base mile type pace and I will hang around until everyone is back safe and sound. I hope the weather cooperates. Rain will cancel this ride. Hope to see some of you out Thursday night!

Re: Thursday night ride

I may be there. I'm good for thursday nights for sure next week!

Like the base mile "type" pace. still never bought any lights. Can't wait for daylight savings time!

Patterson / Eagleville / Rockvale / Arrington / Blackman all work as starting points, much farther and I can't make it there by starting time.
Hopefully weather is good.

although I need to be riding as much as possible - - I won't be riding today

Hey David, thanks for stepping up in Mark's absence. I would be willing to ride at Patterson or Millers. That may be a moot point with the rain forcast at 90% at start time, but hey that means there is a 10% chance of nice riding weather! Will you be posting a call on the ride and if so by what time?