General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Patterson Baptist Church Request

Count me in.

Sarah- I'll give you a check at kick-off ride.

Cary

I just had an idea. What about a social ride to this event by the bike club (I am thinking we meet at Christiana or Rockvale school and ride to Eagleville). It's an opportunity to step up and show that MBC cares about the community.

This might be an opportunity to change some public perceptions about cyclists by showing up for Briley. We have group rides from Patterson Baptist all year. It just seems like the right thing to do.

If I organize a SOCIAL group ride, will you join me? Just putting this out there for thoughts, and suggestions.

I'm in!

I'm there. Great idea Cary. Also I will make a personal challenge to those in the club. For every 10 dollars our club members make I will match up to 1000 dollars. I have a new addition to my family and know it must be a struggle to have to worry about your babies well being and the financial burden that goes along with it. Let's step it up and make a difference.

I'm in- such a good cause!

Just got in from our 40 mile hot and windy ride and I am whipped. I'm going to drive over to Eagleville for the event tonight and take them the donations that I collected. Maybe get some dinner. Hope to see lots of you out there.