General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Racoon Mountain

Will do. So far it just looks like two of us are going. My cell is 706-955-5897 if you ever want to ride. I am hanging up the road bike for now and will be riding trails every weekend for a while.

I should probably do that--focus on riding my mountain bike. We went to Tsali this past weekend, but the best trail we rode (in my opinion) was Brush Creek just past the Ocoee River. I wish there were trails like that around here!

i'm holding the "official club" atb ride at aedc on saturday. i posted that up last week. i requested every saturday of october, but was neglected in the newsletter.

have a few beginners to work with.

ya'll take the fast folks and have fun.

What time are you headed to AEDC on Saturday? What about the other Saturdays in October (places/times)? I didn't know the club had MTB rides.

Hey Wade, I apologize if I am stepping on your toes. I did not know that they were official club rides. Let me know if you want me to remove this thread.

No worries,

there's no fame and fortune in our atb gatherings--yet. don't let me keep you from the raccoon. it'll be full of riders.

i'm forcing myself to go ride in the morning, do have more pressing work to do on shop. but i need the ride and have a new rider wanting to go.

now i go pump tires and look for bibs/shoes and such.

Yes, we tried some last year, and I'm supposed to be doing it this year, but I've been tied up with my shop since the weather got better.

So here we go. I think I originally posted 10, but nine would be nicer.

email or facebook or phone are the best places to catch me.