General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOT 100 Preview Ride - Saturday August 14

All HOT 100 Volunteers are invited to preview the routes on Saturday August 14 leaving Lascassas Elem at 7:00 a.m. All four routes will be marked and ready to ride.

I have made arrangements for the gate to be unlocked at 5:30 a.m. and several of us planning to ride the 100 mile route are leaving at 6:00 a.m.

Steve will be at Lascassas with cue sheets for all who will be starting at 7:00 a.m. However, he will have worked all day Friday with his team of spray painters, marking the route for your riding pleasure! So hopefully you will not need cues. The GPS routes are listed on the HOT 100 page for you GPS geeks.

The plan is for there to be drinks and snacks at Hollow Springs and at Statesville - details at the ride start.

There are markets and restaurants in Woodbury, but fairly slim pickings after that - so bring lots of water and snacks for the day.

Hope to see you there!

Re: HOT 100 Preview Ride - Saturday August 14

6am. Giddyup.

6am start 100 miles- gonna be a great ride!

Will be doing the 66mi. option

Good for you Izzy, that is my plan as well - see you Sat.

Issy- I'm with you on the 66 mi option. Are you leaving at 6 AM or 7 AM?? Makes no difference to me.

Tom

Please let me clarify - this is the regular club ride for August 14 and all are welcome to ride any of the routes they so chose.

Stores

Readyville,
Parsley's (1 mi off route on HWY 70s & Hwy 64),
B&W (Off route Hwy 70s tothe right of Lassiter)
Woodbury,
Dutton's (off route L at the bottom of Hurricane Creek)

Duttons is the last store before getting back. Ride leader probably has some food stashed on route.