General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ride Sat 11/7/09

For those of us that can't make Watertown but want to ride(weather is going to be nice).
I plan to ride from Wilson Elementary School this Saturday @ 9:00 a.m. Route is 51 miles with three chances for store stops. Cue sheets will be available.

Any questions #615-419-1323 or e-mail me.

Re: Ride Sat 11/7/09

Hi Keith...love to join you..but headed to Chicago....have fun...see you on the 14th..

I will try to be there. I wanted to ride about that distance/time anyways.

slovetts will be there - saddle intact - butt still a little sore, leg multiple colors...goes with the fall theme, pun intended.

This is a beautiful route, same ride Bill Stephens led last month.
Weather is going to be great....so come join us.

Keith
Do you have a shorter route for those of us who want to get back and do some tailgating before the MTSU football game?

The only route I have made is the 51 miles. If anyone would like a shorter route, you're welcome to do a quick "in and out".

You could ride with us to the first store, which is mile 10....just a thought!

Hey Keith, I'll be there.

Keith, Thanks for designing that ride. we don't go north to Mt Juliet or Lebanon very often, and it was really pretty.

Nice ride everyone!

Skip, glad you didn't get chewed.

In spite of the way I looked when I finished the ride.... 4 Ibuprofen and a beer eased my pain Really guys, thanks for putting up with me when I bite off more than I can ride special thanks to David C., Janet, Sarah and Keith for riding with me during different parts of the ride and making sure I didn't get lost. It was a GREAT RIDE inspite of the wind.

Thanks to everyone who came out. The route is beautiful....Bill Stephens designed that route for a club ride last month.

Great ride and great company!!