General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saturday August 8 Ride Woodbury to Viola

Ditto Hollie's thanks. Fun ride, Mike! (I can say that now that I have been off the bike for a few hours)

Thanks to Mike and Amy for hosting todays ride! Viola was like a step back in time,and that ain't bad!I do understand why the "Cannon County Posse" rides "armed".That had to be the "doggiest" ride I have ever been on.Who won the the doggy shirt? Thanks again Mike and Amy,Chris P.S.Did you see my Message at the swimming hole?

Kudos to Mike & Amy....GREAT route....the gatorade at the lakes hit the spot....on my od the 60 stretched to 70!!! We wondered what happened to Hollie & Travis...Thanks again!!!

Wade won the tee shirt for sending the hounds back to the house on multiple occasions. He can pick it up from Steve L. I saw my thank-you card in the sand. You should have stayed at the swimming hole to see Amy climb the wall and jump on the trampoline.

It was a great ride and a good day to be out with friends! Thanks for putting the ride together Mike, and especially thank your friend for allowing us to cool off in his lake! Perfect timing!

Photos of Saturday August 8 Ride Woodbury to Viola

Wade does seem to have the hounds of the Woodbury area very well trained!I need to learn more about his training methods.