General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tuesday rides

Thinking about moving our ride on Tuesdays to Rockvale for August and September. Any opinions one way or the other? We seem to have only one basic way out of our house now without putting your life in serious jeoparday and it would give us some new routes to ride for the last 2 months. What do you think?

Re: Tuesday rides

Hi - new to the board. Stopped by and met several I beleive when you were getting ready to start - I was just finishing. Was planning on joining the ride next Tuesday. Would hate to see it go to Rockvale as I live on Shores and it is really close.

If the decision is made to move it - are there any riders that live close by that are interested in a couple days a week after work rides?

Thanks Kurt

Re: Tuesday rides

I like riding from Rockvale, but I still realy enjoy riding from Spanntown. Sarah had put together some alternate routes from Spanntown that I've been using for Monday rides, including routes through Rockvale and College Grove. I think we can come up with a couple of other alternatives too. But whatever you decide, I'll plan to be there!