General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
We're in the Buckle

The rest stop on the 100 loop is at a church (Hollow Springs Rd - likely 2 churches on route on Hollow Springs). There is another on Burt Rd (Burt Baptist) another on Gilley Hill Rd and Dickens & another at the corner of Hwy 64 & Dickens Hill Rd.

Returning to the 66 route: There are several in downtown Woodbury within 2 blocks of the route. There's the Statesville church, another on 12 Corners & Bradley Creek (the route changed).

Re: We're in the Buckle

The Pastor Clark at the Hollow Springs Church is a former cyclist and just might be delighted to open his church for your ceremony -

Let me know if you would like his contact information.

Thank for the info on the churches in the area, this weekend we will check out these locations to see which one work for the both of us.

Thanks,

Ed

Sarah,

May I have pastor clark info. My fiance and I are still wanting to check on a few locaitons around here before making our final decision on the location.

Today we did church in Cookeville with my old college pastor, who will be preforming our wedding once we lock in a location. His country church will hold 60. My fiance and I need to finalized our list for determine if this location will work or not. I spoke with Warren the owner of Cookeville Bike Shop, who help me to locate a Bicycle Pedal Taxi for us to leave the church in Cookeville in if we decide to get marry there.

Scott& Denise Clark - Simmons Chapel Free Methodist Church 615-765-2826.