General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
August Ride Leaders Needed!

Please let me know if you can help us by leading a Saturday or Sunday ride in August. If you are a new ride leader and need help with reviewing a route and creating a cue sheet, let me know... I'll be glad to help or I can point you to one of our many very experienced ride leaders.

Here are the open dates:

Sunday rides: August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
Saturday rides: August 1, 8, 29

Note that Aug 15 is the HOT 100 Preview Ride and Aug 22 is the HOT 100.

I'll be glad to grab one of the open dates after we get volunteers, and I believe we might have a Canon County Adventure Ride one Saturday that I'll confirm with Mike and Travis.

Thanks,
Bill Stephens
615-579-2004

Do Your Routing With mapmyride.com

I did my first ride this Saturday, I used mapmyride to plot the route and do the mileage, and it was very accurate (miles) to my amazement. You will probably need to double check the road names as they are once in a while different than shown on online maps.

Re: August Ride Leaders Needed!

We will have the Cannon County ride on Saturday Aug 8... and I need to learn how to spell Cannon...

We need ride leaders for Saturdays Aug 1 and Aug 29 in addition to the Sunday dates.

We've had several volunteers but we still need ride leaders for the following open dates:

Sat Aug 1
Sun Aug 2
Sun Aug 9
Sun Aug 23
Sat Aug 29

Steve L, Sara P, and myself will take three of the open dates... looking for two more ride leaders!

Email or call with any questions. Thanks!

Bill,
Do you still need volunteers? I can do 23rd or 29th?

Izzy, yes... either date you can do would be great. Please give me the ride details for the calendar.

Club Members - We still need two more ride leaders for August. Please contact me if you can lead a ride within the next couple of days. Thanks!

Thanks ride leaders... the Aug calendar is full

Thanks to all the August ride leaders who volunteered... the dates are filled.

We have several great rides planned in August. Look for some new Comfort Zone options during the week and three Saturday Mountain Bike rides.

I will post details on the Saturday August 1 rides either today or tomorrow. I will be leading the road ride, and Wade has a MTB ride planned for 8AM at Raccoon Mountain near Chattanooga (a really awesome trail).