General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Today's Foglight Ride/Eat

Thanks to everyone that came out today.....great crowd and lot of fun!!!
The longer than usual wait for our food was my fault. I was late giving the final count to Chef Edward. There was some "last minute" changes and I wanted to give all a chance to join us on this nice ride/eat.
Thanks again!!

Keith

Re: Today's Foglight Ride/Eat

It was a great ride and a delicious meal! We appreciated the efforts involved in coordinating everything. Didn't even notice the wait as the conversation and company were really nice.

Awesome ride and meal, now I know why the club repeats the trip to Foglight's. Thanks to whoever ordered the good weather even though the tailwind was incorrectly served up as a headwind. Keith, thanks for leading the ride today.

excellent day! We had lots of fun. I'll try to get pictures posted soon. If I can't post them here I'll set up a link to my Snapfish or Facebook.

Thanks Keith, for stepping in for Cary. You did a great job today!!

Re: Today's Foglight Ride/Eat - Slide Show

Lynn and I had a great time, enjoyed the ride, food and especially the company. Doesn't get any better. Thanks to everyone. Great pictures Sarah.

Dave and I likewise had a great day. The steak was wonderful, weather was perfect, good company, and of course a fun ride. Can't think of a better way to spend a Sat.