General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July 4th feedback

Kudos to Cary,Keith & all who put the ride & food together!!! The long climb to Spencer was challenging & rewarding to complete..the downhill was a blast...Thanks...Dave

Re: July 4th feedback

We're glad you joined us yesterday Dave!!

Re: July 4th feedback

Glad you and everyone that came enjoyed it. It was my pleasure to put it together. I appreciate Keith's help in getting the food Sat. when I was delayed on the route. And thanks to everyone that bought their delecious side dishes and desserts- yummy!!
The club used to do this ride/picnic on 4th of July several years ago and when the officers learned that Lee was not going to host his July 4th event this year the officers decided to do Rock Island.
Rock Island is a great area to ride and the climb up Spencer Mountain is just one of several good climbs in the area.
Dave- I'm glad you are joining the Foglight ride/eat next Sat.
We have 22 signed up at this point.
Thanks again to all that came Sat. It was fun!

ZOOM ZOOM

Yes, ride was just right for me as i've had significant time off the bike in the last three months. Delightful descent--neck is sore from staying tucked so long.

Food was fine. Looking forward to the Foglight Ride-never seen Burgess Falls from the top--always went by boat.