General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello

Scarlett,
I will be leading the club ride this Saturday from Rock Springs Middle School in Smyrna. The Comfort Zone, lead by Sara Pollard, will be leaving from a different location.

I will have two routes to choose. The shorter one will be about 25 miles with some rolling hills.
The long route will be 45-50 miles with at least 3 big climbs (Paw Paw Springs, Independent Hill, and Burke Hollow....maybe more). I plan to have at least one store stop about halfway.

Once I finish the route, I will post more details.....stay tuned!!!!

Keith,

If you could post the route ahead of time it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Jim

Re: Jim

Jim,

E-mail me at jkwhitaker@comcast.net

I will send you the route as an attachment. I should have it completed by tonight.

Keith

The Comfort Zone ride for beginners or riders who want a more relaxed pace is leaving from Kittrell Elementary off Woodbury Highway (about 6 miles from Rutherford Blvd) at 8:30 am Saturday morning. I have 2 options - one will be around 8 miles and the other is 16 miles. I'll have maps if anyone wants to make it longer. There are no stores - but bring a snack like a granola bar if you need to eat. Of course make sure you have a helmet and water. Call me at 896-5804 for more information. Come ride with us!

CZ stores

Sara,
B&W market is on hwy 70s just past Cripple Creek. Also Russell's in Readyville & Parsley's on 70S & Hwy 64. The Handlebar serves your choice of breakfast, burgers or beer. (Probably all 3 if you'd like.)

I would guess someone named Scarlet Begonias would be at Bonnaroo this weekend...