General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wednesday Ride 5:30pm -- Spanntown

I'm from Chattanooga but will be in the Boro today with my bike. Can I join you guys?

Also, I know where these roads intersect but not sure where to meet. If you think I need more details to find Ed/Dorothy's house please let me know.

Thank you,
Todd Inman

Re: Re: Wednesday Ride 5:30pm -- Spanntown

Sorry Mark...would love to join the ride but have a birthday dinner I have to attend...I'll have to ride earlier in the day...have fun..

Todd,
If you know where Almaville Rd. intersects with Spanntown Rd, then turn off Almaville onto Spanntown, there's a church on your right and Ed&Dorothy's house is first house on your right, behind the church. Should be easy to find. It's a log house with big front porch. Sorry I won't be able to join you all, have a great ride!

SLovetts are planning to ride too but don't wait on us - leave a map - I may not get away from work until right at 4:00 - so depending on traffic - may be a bit late.

Bummer. Looks like I came across this too late. I hope to get out with you guys sometime soon.

I didn't want to be a no-show again, so I made an effort to at least be seen!!

Ed, Steve and Sarah, thanks for the ride offer.
My car was parked around corner of Almaville and Shores.

April Fool's!!!

I rode home, but it sure was dark. I'll probably skip a hill or two through Spanntown the next time I'm late.

It was nice to feel like part of the ride anyhow!! Glad to see everyone especially Bob and Larry Kirk on this side of town !!

Yvonne

Re: Re: Re: Wednesday Ride 5:30pm -- Spanntown

It was GREAT being back with the club last night.....I enjoyed the ride!!!!