General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another Spanntown Ride -- Tuesday 5:30pm Daylight Ride

i'm a new rider and would like to join the ride. can you give me directions to "Ed and Dorothy's"
Paul

Re: Re: Another Spanntown Ride -- Tuesday 5:30pm Daylight Ride

Coming from M'boro. 840 West toward Franklin. 2nd Exit after passing I24 - Almaville Rd Exit. Get off Turn Right go 1/4 mile and turn left onto Spanntown. Log house immediately behind the church on the right. If you live in a different area from M'boro Smyrna (meaning west of The Boro) let me know and I'll get you those directions.

Alternatively, just look up the intersection of Almaville Road and Spanntown Road in Almaville. Their house is the first house on the right on Spanntown Road. It's a log house -- can't miss it.

Re: Re: Re: Another Spanntown Ride -- Tuesday 5:30pm Daylight Ride

Got it. Thank you and see you there.
Pawel

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Spanntown Ride -- Tuesday 5:30pm Daylight Ride

Thanks for the great ride, see you next Tue.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Spanntown Ride -- Tuesday 5:30pm Daylight Ride

Glad you could make it tonight Paul. I hope to see you out again soon. Please note that the official, standing weekly rides don't start until April. But I'm sure you'll see some folks posting rides on the bulletin board in the interim.

Thanks for coming out y'all! See you in a couple of weeks.

Enjoyed the ride!!
Nice having Lee back out and meeting a new cyclist, Paul. I've been lucky to get to ride with Mark several times at night. I'm preparing to see an end to that with his week long epic ride!! Have a blast!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Good to see Dorothy and Ed as always. Thanks everyone !!

LOVED IT! Thanks for waiting for me at the stop sign! Told you I'd be last.