General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AEDC - LEAVING BORO at 9 am

Plan to meet at the AEDC trailhead at 10 am this Saturday. If you can't get there for the first lap, the second lap will start about noon and we'll be back at the start to check and see if anyone is there to join us.

Several of us will be there. Wade Patton, Chris Still, our new Swedish friend, Meta, and several of Wade's buddies, a dad with 2 son's, just starting out mountain biking. Freeman (Beat the Freak coordinator) said he may come out too. The more the merrier!! Shana Payne sounded interested. I left her a message telling her it isn't anything like the mud puddle that Long Hunter is now.

I'll be leaving the Boro around 9 am if anyone wants to meet, I'll stop off at Sam's by the gas area to see if anyone wants to follow me down that way. I'll have my GPS so we'll get there without a problem. It's pretty easy to get to. Pretty much straight off I-24.
Wade will be leaving from the Woodbury area if anyone wants to get in touch and follow him down to the trailhead.

I hope to ride 2 laps, but I won't hold myself to it so I can have a way out!! I'm pretty sure I can do 2 without any problem though.

See you there-!!
Yvonne

Re: AEDC - LEAVING BORO at 9 am

Woodbury to AEDC caravan:

Pulling out from Martin (Mini)Barns on 53 (6 miles South of Woodbury on left) at 9:15.

The guys I'm bringing ride, but haven't been on real trails yet...so it'll be easy going for a while.

regrouping and such-I expect @2 hours per lap.

Re: AEDC - LEAVING BORO at 9 am

With conditions report, I feel that we should either delay our start until 12 (trailhead), ride FCF, or postpone until Sunday.

Trails are icky from Freeze/Thaw, but will dry quickly with this weather.

Waiting for input from Yvonne.

NOW Sunday

WE have rescheduled for SUNDAY

same time and ebberytink.

wp