General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Slower paced Sunday ride

Bill, we will be riding from Rockvale School. I am counting on a fairly short ride, so if Sarah has a century in mind we can shortcut.

Re: Slower paced Sunday ride

I'll be there!
Last Sunday was soooo much fun

Nancy

YEA! And it is going to be WARM! I'm riding if I get hubby off to Little Rock --- He usually leaves about noon anyway. SEE YOU THERE.

I'll be there

It will be 30 - 35 with a shortcut option and at least one market. It's going to be a beautiful day - so come one out and ride so you can justify sleeping through the Super Bowl!

Would like to be there- just can't make the 1 pm time. You all have a good ride!

Okay - it's a 31 mile route - no markets - one climb up Whitus - If you want more, we can do more - if you want less, I can show you a short cut or two. But no one will be dropped!

We'll miss you Cary!

Hey Sarah and others, I'll try to make it out today. I'll also try not to get lost.

Great ride today Sarah! Thanks for arranging the warm temps!

Mark

Please order up more warm temps!!

Sarah, thanks for the organizing the great riding today!! There was a nice turn out.

Yvonne

WOO HOO My title still holds. Great Ride. I loved every wheezy bit of it!

I enjoyed the ride but my inactivty this winter caught up with me on some hills. I need to remember to put the foot down that is not clipped into the pedal. Once I fell to the right with the left foot out, then I feel to the left with the right foot out. I guess next time I will unclip both feet. Thanks Sarah for leading the ride.

Bill