General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year!!

Wishing you all a peaceful and hope filled 2009!!

Did you meet your mileage goals for the year?

Have you set new goals for 2009?

Get on your bikes and ride!!

Re: Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you too! I'm in Jacksonville, NC for the month of January waiting on the birth of my daughter's first child (and my first grandbaby). She's due any day now and her husband is in Iraq (Marines) and won't be home until the middle of February.

Re: Re: Happy New Year!!

We'll be praying for the safe arrival of your grandbaby and son-in-law.

Congratulations!

Re: Re: Happy New Year!!

I know this is an exciting time for you. Hope all goes well and her hubby is safe and gets home on time.

Happy New Year to everyone from the Stevens also. I can't say that 2008 was a good year for our family, but life happens and you pick up and go forward. Bad year for biking, but I have started off right. I have my first 20 miles today. Here's to a great year of riding -- won't say I'll be any faster , but I will be riding more! I pray for peace this coming year in all the places we have soldiers. Sarah Pollard I pray your son in law arrives safely home. Also that the new grandbaby and mom will be fine. Enjoy the benefits of "Grandmotherhood"!

Ditto what everyone has already said. (You mean I am supposed to have riding goals?) Ok Dorothy, you are ahead of me by 2 miles - I only got 18 today, but at least I did do the ride!