General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Riding on Saturday, December 6th

Thanks. I'll keep checking.

Re: Riding on Saturday, December 6th

Hey Joe! We met you last year and talked about PT school with our daughter. She's decided to go into Nursing instead of PT. Oh well...had nothing to do with what you had to say!!

We would love to ride with you this weekend but we'll be heading out the Charleston tomorrow to participate in festiVELO. Sorry we'll miss you this go around...but I hope Maryville does well this weekend, unless of course they're playing a Rutherford County Team!

Take care and we'll catch you next time.

Steve and Sarah Lovett

Re: Re: Riding on Saturday, December 6th

Nursing gains and physical therapy loses on your daughter!

It looks like my schedule is going to be compressed enough that I may not get a ride in anyway--the window of opportunity is just too narrow.

I think it was Nolensville Highway that I headed down when I've ridden there. I'm staying at a Holiday Inn (one of those "Holi-Dome" places) and went down that main road past the Doubletree and then turned right and the road quickly got into some nice rolling countryside. An elementary school along that road was where there was a Saturday morning club ride one year that I rode there.

In any case, if anyone is in the Knoxville/Maryville area and wants a good Saturday morning ride, we have one that goes year round. Drop me a note.

And then there is the best century ride in Tennessee, the Tour de Blount in May.