General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do you Bike?

Check out this blog and tell us why you bike: http://www.walkbikeforum.blogspot.com/

The MBC was invited to send a representative to the first of several Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee (BPAC) meeting. I was honored to be your representative at this first meeting on November 20th. There were approximately twenty-three other representatives from 5 Middle Tennessee counties. All sharing an interest in improving facilities for bicyclist and pedestrians in Middle Tennessee. The Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization - www.nashvillempo.org is conducting this plan assisted by the consulting firm of RPM Transportation consultants.

A major objective of the BPAC is to engage individuals and organizations interested in the promotion of bicycle and pedestrian facilities and programs as part of a well-rounded transportation plan. Check out the website and give them feedback - or send your comments, suggestions, questions to me and I will make sure the appropriate groups hear from you.

Please contact me if you'd like more information about this committee. Check out the website above - post your comments and ideas - get involved.

Sarah Lovett
silovett@comcast.net