General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sat.s ride 9-13-08

So Mike, as a gun-toting, not-so-liberal type guy-is there someone I should be voting for? I have no idea who is whom and what the issues are.

Re: Sat.s ride 9-13-08

hey everyone. Good ride, company, and food! Let's do that one again later in the fall

Re: Re: Sat.s ride 9-13-08

I wanted to thank eveyone for sharing the ride with me yesterday. Being from the flat lands of Florida, I found the hilly route, full of challenges and quite scenic. I was a little more than vocal about the adventure section of the ride but in reality it only added to the wonderful experience. I'll be looking to ride with you folks again the next time I'm in town.

Maybe we can go see the Marley dog again!

Troy Timmons

Re: Re: Re: Sat.s ride 9-13-08

What adventure part? Yesterday was normal. Perhaps you'll get to follow Adventure Ride on one of his routes through pastures between roads where he guarantees that we are still on a public right of way even though the objective is to dodge cows AND pot holes.

Re: Re: Re: Sat.s ride 9-13-08

The heat, hills, and byways each provided their separate challenges; however the watermellon was great on Rock Springs, and the refreshing waters of Hurricane Creek and Hwy 53 provided opportunities for "spandex-dipping" and respite. If your mind is tempted to recall the hardship, I say, Remember the Barbeque. Plus I can't wait to see Junkman's TV interview. Thanks to Cary for putting it together.