General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tour de Glade - 9-20-08

Tour de Glade September 20th, 2008

Hello all, I hope everyone has had a great summer, and everyone is excited about another great ride in Wilson County. We are gearing up for the Tour de Glade 2008 and the whole team is excited. We will have a 100k, 50k and a 15 mile option. There will be fully stocked drink stations and after ride food.

Event Location

The event is being run in conjunction with GLADEFEST on September 20th 2008. Gladeville Baptist Church is the host location again this year.

Gladefest is a local community festival with music, food and games for the kiddos. So bring the family and meet up with them after the ride.

Riding for a cause

This year we will be donating the proceeds from the ride to IgniteMissions.org These missionaries are not only members of our church, but also very close friends. Check out their website to learn more about their ministry.

Ride info
We will have three options again this year for all levels of riders. There is a 15 mile option, a 31 mile (50k) and a 62 mile (100k) options. All three rides will depart together at 7:30 and all have clearly marked routes.

These rides will take the riders through scenic Wilson county, there is a mix of nice fast flat sections and good climbing runs.

Registration Info

Registration is now OPEN at Active.com, sign up soon.
Tour de Glade Registration

The first 150 riders to register will receive shoe bags!!!

The first 200 riders are guaranteed primo swag bags!!
Bragg Davis

Re: Tour de Glade - 9-20-08

Are we (MBC) going to make the Tour de Glade our club ride for that Saturday?

Re: Re: Tour de Glade - 9-20-08

It was decided at the officer's meeting that the Tour de Glade would not be the sanctioned club ride for the 20th.

Re: Tour de Glade - 9-20-08

I signed up for the 31 mile ride. I grew up in Mt. Juliet and have friends from that go to the Gladeville Baptist Church. If anyone else is interested, then I would love to have MBC company to ride with me.

Bill G