General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lost/Found

I lost a pair of Smith "Toaster" sunglasses on the preview ride today (black frames with brown lenses). If anyone happened to find them (and they're still in one piece), please let me know.

Great ride today.

Re: Lost/Found

I lost my bike handling skills somewhere on the road today as well. If anyone finds them, please let me know. They are probably next to a Cliff Bar that I was trying to eat when i lost them.

Re: Lost/Found

kelly, there were some broken sunglasses in the trash bag with the left over snacks at Statesville.

Aaron? What did you break?[:-)

Anyone know who drives a white toyota tacoma pick up with a topper? Has a lightspeed sticker on the back window..it was still at the school when we left at 5:15...Let me know if you know. I want to make sure they are okay for one thing...but can't lock up the school parking lot until the lost is found!

Sarah

Re: Re: Lost/Found

Thanks Sarah. Those weren't my glasses at Statesville--apparently, it was not a good day for sunglasses :-)

Aaron, hope you're doing okay.

Also, Sarah thank you for providing snacks for us at the "rest stop" Saturday.

Re: Re: Re: Lost/Found

nothing is broken, fortunately. just some road rash and a little embarrassment since i can't eat and ride without crashing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost/Found

dang....glad you are ok

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lost/Found

Glad your OK Aaron, don't feel bad. Many of us have been there.

Re: Re: Lost/Found

Aaron,
Sorry you had a bad spill but thanks for the very funny message.:)