General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OCT 25th RED Boiling Springs trip - get signed up

Hello Cary,

Yes, we are having a Halloween Celebration October 25th. At present the 25th has no bookings listed. We have 14 rooms and 1 suite, however if needed we can sleep 40 people.

There are 4 rooms with 2 double beds each that could sleep 16, 7 rooms with 2 double beds that will sleep 14, 1 room with 1 double bed and 2 single beds that will sleep 4, 1 room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed that will sleep 3, 1 room with 1 single bed that sleeps 1 and the suite has a king size bed that sleeps 2.

The price (per person) for all the rooms except the suite is $65.00 plus state tax per person, the price includes the room, dinner, the show and breakfast the next morning. The price of the suite (includes a small sitting room, garden tub in the bath and TV in the bedroom) is $155.00 plus state tax for 2 people and includes the same meals and show.

If a group takes all the rooms with at least 2 people in each (excluding the single room) the person booking the event gets the suite at the regular room rate!!!

I hope I have been of help and please e-mail back if I can be of further help!!!

We would be glad to serve you!!!

Evelyn Thomas Cole
THE THOMAS HOUSE
520 East Main Street
Red Boiling Springs, TN 37150
(615) 699-3006
thomashouse@nctc.com
www.redboilingsprings.com and
click on THE THOMAS HOUSE

Route runs from Watertown to RBS (approx 50 miles) rolling but no killer hills.
We do lunch in Carthage- re-group as necessary- no one dropped.
They will hold you a room with a phone call- mention you are part of the MBC group.
MTSU football is out of town on the 25th.
We will get to celebrate the birthday of a VIP in the club!
There's a winery close by.
So get signed up or call me/email me with questions-
Join the fun- Cary 893-0721

Re: OCT 25th RED Boiling Springs trip - get signed up

I just reserved a room!! Do we take a halloween costume??

Youngsun good to hear from you- glad you are making the trip. Halloween costume?- the place will be decorated for Halloween and the play/musical that night is Halloween- so bring your costume.
See you on the road- Cary

Re: OCT 25th RED Boiling Springs trip - get signed up/2nd notice

Don't be left out of the fun. A phone call holds a room for you so call today!!

Cary

slovetts are signed up!! happy birthday to me!

Re: OCT 25th RED Boiling Springs trip - get signed up/VERY IMPORTANT!

To be sure you get the $65.00 rate you must mention my name- Cary Way. It's a special rate that's 10% lower then the normal rate.
Now get signed up today!

Cary- 893-0721

I would like to sign up, but need to know whether there will be a sag wagon to transport overnight stuff.(my nutrition drinks). Of course, I would be happy to kick in $$ for gas.

Guy- we should have at least 1 sag vehicle if not 2. Come join the fun.

Cary

Re: OCT 25th RED Boiling Springs trip - get signed up/not too late

Ok- it's still not too late to get signed up. Don't delay do it today!

Cary