General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday Club Ride Options - Comfort Ride, 34, or 62 miles!!

Hi All,

I will be leading the long club ride next Saturday and I have decided (with help - to save me from myself) on using the HOT 100 cue sheets from 2005 (when the ride left from Blackman High).

There will be 3 options. The Comfort Zone (under 20 miles), 34 miler and a 62 (metric) miler.

We will start from Blackman Methodist Church at 7 am sharp.

I hope you will join me!! I'll have plenty of cue sheets (for 34 and 62 mile routes) for everyone. I also plan to have a map on the cue sheets.

Josh Davis will be leading the Comfort Ride (he should have cue sheets too) and his route will head out in the same direction but will be shorter.

Re: Saturday Club Ride Options - Comfort Ride, 34, or 62 miles!!

Hi Yvonne!

If you need help leading the 62, let me know.

Steve

Re: Re: Saturday Club Ride Options - Comfort Ride, 34, or 62 miles!!

Thanks Steve!!
Nancy Stewart says she'll help co-lead too. I can use all the help I can get. Someone might want to bring me an extra helmet!!

Re: Re: Re: Saturday Club Ride Options - Comfort Ride, 34, or 62 miles!!

Where is the 62 miler going? Hilly or flat? Are there any stores on the 62 mile route?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Saturday Club Ride Options - Comfort Ride, 34, or 62 miles!!

It will be combo of rollers, flat, hills, and at least one tough climb up Lynch hill that I know about. I'm leading a ride that David C and Nancy S have devised so i'll be somewhat dependent on them and the maps. The ride will go out towards Bell Buckle and the Christiana area. I can email you a map if you need one. There should be at least 2 stores but I'm not sure it could only be one. I've only glanced at the route briefly. It will be fun and challenging!! I look forward to having everyone come out!!
Yvonne