General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Any "Du Run Run"ers this weekend?

Good luck this weekend. I may try to race the Staggerwing Duathlon in August. Any plans to do that race?

Good luck Josh! I did it last year and had a blast. Can't do it this year because of my foot...bummer.

Danita

Re: Re: Any "Du Run Run"ers this weekend?

Hey, girl, been wondering how your injury was healing. I know that is a slow place to heal. Miss seeing you. Take care and get back to riding. Did the daughter ever get a motorized two-wheeled vehicle? Lynn

Re: Hi Lynn

Miss seeing you too. Looks like I'm going to need surgery after all. I was hoping it would heal on its own but the MRI showed that the tear will have to be "fixed" before it can heal properly.

Yeah, daughter #2 got a big bad Harley. Well, an 8-something, something Sportster; big enough to stop my heart every time she rides it. Right now she's loving the gas mileage!
Danita

depends on how much "fun" I have at this event . I havent been running as much as I should, but I have been conditioning pretty hard in the gym.

I would like to do the 1/2 marathon next year, but I have a few centuries I want to knock out first before I start on that.

Oh, and thanks for the good lucks!

I finished! Ill post some pictures up later. My time was under 1hr 30 mins, which was a goal of mine. I had a blast, and I will defiantly do it again next year.

pictures

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa88/bladegetsowned/Music%20City%20Du%20Run%20Run%202008/