General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Fog Light Ride/Eat/Ride Info/Update

Either check or cash is fine. And, yes, make checks to MBC. See you Saturday!

Re: Fog Light Ride/Eat/Ride Info/Update

Thanks for doing all this planning, Crank. You are a good Tour Director. See you Saturday.

Sorry we have to miss-always fun-we're headed to Tenn Tandem Rally. A word from the wise-don't drink the spring water on Stones River- no matter how hot-even if Sara's grandmother grew up on it!!

At the present Travis , Bo Asbury, Jeff Todd, and I plan to ride. I believe I will return with you and drive back for the wedding.

Go ahead & ride

Surely a bride from Woodbury will understand the smell of sweat.

Hi Mike!
I am looking forward to riding with you guys. See you Saturday.

Steve

James and Debbi Hayes have agreed to let us use their lake and bathroom located at the top of River Road on Judge Purser Rd. Several of us used this inviting spring fed lake last year to cool off in before we made the decent to Woodbury. It is within feet of the roadway, and I will have cold Gatoraid there.

hi, i called & request please call me or give directions to start of ride, please! also, is this a 60 mile ride with this big lunch? i would love to join all of you FUN people! suzy z.

Suzy, we just talked and I am glad you can join the fun on Sat. I just got back from marking the route and had a delicious fillet at Fog Lights after marking the route.
See you all in the morning! Cary

Thank you to Cary, Jennifer, and anyone else who helped put this ride together. I really enjoyed it! Now, if you could only do something about the heat

Also, a thank you to James and Debbi Hayes for letting us cool off in their wonderful lake. Boy, was that nice! Thanks to Mike Corley for the cold Gatorade at the lake as well.

I got in just a few pics if anyone is interested; link below

http://www.photoworks.com/members/bigr521

Ryan- glad you enjoyed the ride/eat. I think everyone did. I am sorry to say about the heat it really hasn't gotten as hot as it gets around here. Al-thanks for keeping us posted on the temps. yesterday! Jen- thanks for your help and Mike C. the lake and gatorade was in a very is a very timely spot on the ride.
Glad everyone had a good time- it was good to see Guy Anderson again- we'll do it again.
Ride safe- Cary