General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Saturday Club Ride - Blackman Methodist Church 8 am

Hi All!!
I hope you all who are not going to other events will consider coming out for a nice ride Saturday. And for those of you going to other events, have a super and safe time!! We will miss you!!

There will be a 50 mile main route and many opportunities to cut the ride shorter. I have printed up 25 color cue sheets, but I will be bringing up the rear. We will re-group as needed.

We will hopefully have some out of town guests from Indiana (escaping the Indy 500 crowd, like we avoid Fan Fair) join us!! They have contacted me to see what we plan on riding. I have sent them a pdf file of the route.

Also, there will be a ride at 8am Memorial Day starting from the same location. 40-50 Miles

Questions: 513-3168 Yvonne

Re: Saturday Club Ride - Blackman Methodist Church 8 am

I will be leading the Comfort Zone ride. We'll be doing about 11 miles as flat as I could get it (sorry 'bout the overpass). Come join me if you are a beginner or just want a more leisurely ride. Hope to see you there.

Any more info on the Monday ride?

I haven't gotten a plan yet.

If I get enough response, I will make a cue sheet ,otherwise, it will be like a census ride.

If anyone is interested, we can do the Saturday route again with some variations or we can go to the other side of Hwy 96 out towards Windrow, etc.

I'm open for suggestions!!

Never ride the same route twice.

Unless you're some place like Hwy 1 with no traffic. Then do an out & back.

Yvonne,

Sabrina and I are going to be there and we both plan to do the long route. Youngsun is supposed to be there, too!

e.

Re: Re: Saturday Club Ride - Blackman Methodist Church 8 am

I'm ready! I've got the cue sheets and I am excited that you all are coming!! Our Indy guest said they're coming too!! See you all in the morning. Thanks ahead of time for joining me. It should be a great day!

Thanks!!

Beautiful route.

Thanks Yvonne! Great route and a beautiful day!

I think so too, Yvonne. Thanks for taking the trouble to plan a great route, and for taking your time to lead us all back in. Hey, what about Bob? And, what about David Collings riding that route on his fixed gear? Way to go!! And, good to have a new guy out today, Roy the Sandbagger!!
Thanks again, enjoyed it!!

Wow!! I was so thrilled to have everyone at the ride today!! This was so much fun. I am looking forward to leading more rides. Thanks so much for coming out today!!

It was nice to meet all the riders from Indy. Come back soon!!

Remember, Monday's ride at 8 am - Blackman Methodist!! The suggestions have been to do the route backwards.

Have an awesome rest of the day!! It is beautiful!!

OK,

I came over, thinking Rutherford County would be a nice flat place to ride the fixie until the blue bike is returned to me. NOT!! I may be sore for a while.

Yvonne, I bet you got 60 miles in, herding us along from the rear, then riding ahead to see that we took the right turns.

I hope the Indianapolis folks had a good time. It was nice to have them.

Monday Memorial Day Ride - Blackman Methodist Church 8 am

Hi!
I hope to see you all out for the Memorial Day ride at Blackman Methodist 8 am.
Stevie Mac will be joining us for this one.

The ride will be 40-50 miles.

Sorry, I won't be at the ride tomorrow because I'll be at a family gathering.
Have fun to those who are going!!

Thanks!!

Re: Monday Memorial Day Ride - Blackman Methodist Church 8 am

My kind of ride lots of hills. Great job on the route. Love the cue sheets.