General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
classifieds

Just curious are we ever going to update our classified section or is the baby carrier gonna continue to have its own page?

Re: classifieds

I often check the classifieds only to see that lonely child carrier. I sometimes wonder if it has sold and has just not been removed from the site or is it just unwanted. Maybe there is something wrong with it or maybe the children just didn't love it anymore. Either way it is sort of sad. We could chip in and buy it as a club and send it to a home with lots of children, or we could just send it to the island of misfit toys.

Someday, when I have grandchildren, I'll buy that child carrier...but for now, i enjoy looking at it to remember what green grass and colorful leaves look like.

I actually don't know if the carrier has been sold or not. I have added and deleted a couple of items since listing it; and the carrier lives on. Some day soon, while I'm bored in the FEMA trailer I am going to add a form that will allow folks to send me ads from the site. Right now, they can be sent to postmaster@mborobike.com or directly to me eschmidt@vdesign.com. Things actually sell when listed!

Re: Re: classifieds

"Some day soon, while I'm bored in the FEMA trailer"

Say it ain't so!!! Got beer?

Even better "The Green Fairy" Absinthe has been legalized in New Orleans!