General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ride Saturday March 1 9:00 a.m.

The forecast looks promising for Saturday. Meet at Rockvale Elem Hwy 99 - 32 mile, 62 mile, and 100 mile TCM routes available with at least two markets on the 62 mile route. routes are marked, but I will bring cue sheets just in case the markings have been paved over or have faded.

This is a good opportunity for you to ride the TCM route so you can work it on April 19!! Oh and if you haven't volunteered yet, be sure and let Steve Clevenger know you're available! sdclevenger@gmail.com.

202-3072 for questions/more info.

Re: Ride Saturday March 1 9:00 a.m.

I'll be there.

Re: Re: Ride Saturday March 1 9:00 a.m.

I will be there too. The weather looks a bit better than last week did. I dont think it is going to snow or sleet on us at least.

I'll try not to lose you this time...follow the road hickeys....follow the road hickeys...

will be there aloha!

See you there Sat.

Cary

I'm planning on being there. I wimped out last week!

Could you post the 62 and 100 cue sheets?

I will be there!

can someone pick me up if I can't make the 32? I have had the flu and it seems like i haven't ridden for a year. Hope to see ya there.

Re: Re: Re: Ride Saturday March 1 9:00 a.m.

I would pick you up but the buzzards will probably have you by the time I get there.

I'm in!!! Will be glad to be on the bike.

I'm in for the 32..no time for the 62..

I wish I could do the 62! But I'm a little scared of that. Will be there for the 32. Can't wait!

I'm doing a modified version of the 62. Gotta be in Nashvegas at 3:00...so at the Old Salem Left, I'll be taking a Right back to the school....so we really have 4 options for Saturday!! looking forward to seeing everyone!

How many miles is this modified version?

~55

Looks like we got us pretty good Club ride. Count me in. I got to scrape of the rust on my bike tonight.

I'm down for the 32. I have an appointment early afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone!!