General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Sat. ride- 2-9-08- Training Ride

All you planning on doing the Wheels of Fire metric or century route on March 8th, I will be leading a training ride this Sat., 2-9-08 starting at 9 am from the Rock Hill Church of Christ on Bradyville Pike. Plan to do 55-60 miles at a steady pace with store stops and a B'N'B if you need one. Some hills and rollers, heading down to Beech Grove, War Trace and Bell Buckle. Forecast is for Sunny, upper 50's and should be in mid 40's when ride starts. Hope you can make it little Stevie. (shorter options available)
Cary- 893-0721

Re: Another Sat. ride- 2-9-08- Training Ride

you still planning to do this ride? If so, I need better directions.

Directions

Just take Rutherford past Wallmart. Turn Left on Bradyville Pike. Rock Hill comes in on the left & is before you get to Big Springs. I won't make it since I'm still under the weather but you're headed for some good roads.

Steve- I will have my cell phone 904-5940 if you need to call me Sat. morning. After turning left off Rutherford onto Bradyville Pike the church will be out some 9-10 miles on your left(Rock Hill Church of Christ), sits off the road just a tad and on a small hill. You will pass several churches on your way out. Parking lot is in front of the church.
See you in the morning it should be a fun ride on some good roads.
Cary

thanks...I will be there. sc

Good ride! Good hill training! Thanks to all that came and rode (7 riders)! It was a beautiful day for a bike ride!

Cary