General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Posting Rides

First, it is very much appreciated when folks post their rides during these winter months. Perhaps the prime purpose of the Forum Board is to facilitate such ride notices.

That said, it drives me nuts when we 'post' with a "I might like to ride sometime or somewhere this weekend/what do you think" type line which leads to an endless string of 'After you Mr Chips, No! After you Mr Dale' drivel. (And then after all that, how many times do I see the original poster say 'Oh, something else has come up and I can't ride')

Please, if you are 'leading' then LEAD! Post your ride at a time and place that suits YOU. If people what to ride with you they'll either give you a courtesy call that they're coming or they'll just show up. Let's just cut to the chase and RIDE!

There, I feel all better.

Re: Posting Rides

That looked like fun, Adventure. I'm in the right mood to raise a little he-- too!

Let's see what can I bit-- about? How about the fact that I'm eating way too much chocolate, my a-- is getting way too big, I'm sick of cold weather, my skin is drye (ha ha), and I hate work!

There, I feel better too!

Anybody else?

Run out of meds Mr. Adventure? Seems like the whole adventure identity is a little missleading. Perhaps you're not so adventurious after all. Here you go I'll spoon feed it to you. I'm riding Sunday at 1:00 Rain or shine sleet or snow hell or high water. Woodbury, my house. Don't be late! hickmans@dtccom.net
Travis

Re: Re: Posting Rides

And your house address would be . . . .?

Re: Re: Re: Posting Rides

Ok ,sorry I left that out, My address is 611 Murfreesboro rd , Woodbury.
Travis

Gee, I thought I said Sunday at 2:00 at Rockvale. 25 miles.....

Just stiring the bucket

Rockvale is fine & edictate (or whatever that word is) would dictate a "see you there" (or not) as the case may be. AND since we have time, stiring the bucket is well ... fun AND might have resulted in a Cannon Co ride AND gotten Sarah away from Rockvale where she said she's tired of riding. So, Rockvale it is UNLESS Mr Adventure wants to make a map & lead.

PS: FE, you don't sound mean even when you're bitc hin.

Re: Re: Posting Rides

Yes! Excellent. Junkman confused the issue with his post.

I think Cary has the most concise ride postings. I really should show up for one of them.

Re: Re: Posting Rides - wter blues?

Jeez and I thought was irritable babysitting my appendix recovery! Could be worse guys come on!