General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Two County Metric is ***ON*** for 2008

I can drive SAG, help with goody bags, etc. Basically behind the scenes type stuff. Best contact is email or my cell, where you can leave a message--785-0128

Re: Two County Metric is ***ON*** for 2008

Fellow M'boro Bike Club Members,

It is my pleasure to be the 2 County Metric director for 2008. I am sure that I can meet the expectations of this position with the guidance from the members of our club. In 24 hours I have been given job descriptions, event outlines, other support documents and lots of advice. We have appointed not only the rest stop coordinator (Shelly Williamson), but I am also happy to report that Keith Whitaker has volunteered to head the all important SAG team.

I still need a few more strategic volunteers; Registration coordinator, Route coordinator, Pre-ride & bag assy coordinator and the Clean-up coordinator. If you would like to volunteer for one of these positions, please contact me via email or phone. (217-3385) If you would rather work behind the scene either before the ride or on the day of, please let me know. There will be something for anyone interested to give back to your club.

More to come...regards,

Still Steve

The people that raised their hand at Saturday's meeting to continue the TCM....you need to STEP UP!!

I didn't raise my hand.....but I'll still help.

Re: Two County Metric is ***ON*** for 2008

My wife and I can both work at a rest stop.

James and Jaime Nelson

Hi Steve...I'll help...but I am not available till after 03/15/08..my official retirement date..let me know...

thanks James and Jamie, what is your email address and phone number? You can email me directly if you like. sdclevenger@gmail.com

thanks!

Steve

Re: Re: Re: Two County Metric is ***ON*** for 2008

This is great! thanks Dave. Would you mind sending me your phone number? You can email if you like. sdclevenger@gmail.com Where would you like to lend your hand?

thanks again.

Steve

Re: Re: Re: Re: Two County Metric is ***ON*** for 2008

Steve...phone # is 867-0308...open to your suggestions/needs