General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new bike shop inaugural bike ride

Hi, everybody,

Most of you know I have been trying to open my new Bicycle shop (Pro Cycling) in the Boro. Well it is now officially open, I am hosting a ride on Sat. Jan. 5th starting from the shop at 10:00 am and hopefully every saturday then on. It will be a moderately paced 25-40 mile ride depending on the feel of the crowd.

hope to see everybody there.
Alex

P.S. www.pro-cycling.net is the website (it is in the very early stages but will have directions to the shop, and will probably be changing often)

Re: new bike shop inaugural bike ride

congratulations Alex. I know you are excited and relieved.

Just a note, Saturday January 5 is the Murfreesboro Bike Club's Annual Chili Ride from the Coon Hunters Club out on Bradley Creek Road. Long ride is 38 miles and starts at 9:00, short ride is shorter (i think Cary said 18?) and starts at 10:00. Then we meet back at the Club House to taste many different kinds of Chili, elect club officers, present club awards for 2007, and swap-n-shop new and used biking related items.

So most of us will miss your inaugural ride, but hope to make it to the others.

COngrats!!!

Sarah Lovett

Hi Alex,

We have been watching you ready your new shop. Congrats to you. I hope you do well. I will try to stop by and check out your new store. What are your hours?

steve

Murfreesboro will soon have four bike shops. Moab,
Pro-Cycling, Performance Bicycle(Cycling's Wal-Mart),and a large retailer from Atlanta, Roswell Bicycles is looking at opening a store in Murfreesboro.

Re: Re: new bike shop inaugural bike ride

I didnt know about the Performance Bicycle shop...where's that going to be?

Performance is on your computer. Try and get some service if you have a problem! Support the local bike shops or we won't have any!

Cary

If Performance opened an outlet here wouldn't it BE a LBS?

This is the face your LBS gives you while your in the store. After your gone, they laugh at you and call you the bike troll